I just got a new purse from Anthropologie (their sale section is a guilty pleasure), so I thought I'd share with you what it is and what's in it. The purse is a suede bucket purse by Holding Horses.
- It's become really cold here in the last couple of weeks so I am constantly carrying my Coal teal gloves. I love that they are long and keep my wrists warm!
- I found my sunnies at Goodwill for a costume party, but I love how big and gaudy so I ended up wearing them all the time.
- My wallet is kind of a tanker. I love the quality of it, but I feel like I'm carrying a brick around.
- My ipod is a must have where ever I go. I love to listen to music on my commute and at my desk at work. I'm currently listening to Tennis, Foster the People, Kurt Vile and Yo La Tengo.
- The journal is by Chronicle Books and is my blog inspiration journal. I got the idea from Elsie after taking the Blog Love E-Course.
- My wine key is actually, Will's. He gave me this beautiful, Laguiole, wine key that he got at a marché in France. It is the inspiration behind the tattoo on my forearm (also his idea!).