Here's a round up some of my favorite links this week:
1. Loved this awesome repurposed drum into a coffee table. Seen on
2. The architecture and detail of this dress is amazing.
3. Can't wait to try out this
recipe from Smitten Kitchen
for Easter brunch tomorrow!
4. A great post on
and relaxation on
. I'm hoping to incorporate some of these techniques, as well as commentator's techniques into my daily practice next week!
5. I received a great response and recommendations from some friends on my new gluten free diet. I'm looking forward to testing some recipes from
6. Have you checked out
? It really is unbelievably cute,
guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
on Ines de la Fressange and her new book about "How to Become a Real Parisian" in NY Times. I especially lover her comment on "a great French wine would be nothing without the taste of the oak barrel or a touch of dust." Can't wait to get my hands on the book!
8. For all my vino friends out there, be sure to check out
. They are having a wine specials marathon next week! It's kind of addicting and their prices are ridiculously amazing on wines -I bought some delicious Premiere Cru White Burgundy for an unheard of price!